Re: binding a simple derived type

From: Andy Harrison <andyh@agaricus.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:10:35 +0000
To: www-forms@w3.org

Thanks for the answer. I've got T.V. Raman and Micah Dubinko's books and
whilst simpletypes are discussed and XMLSchema examples shown, it's not
obvious if they can be implemented in the way I want to lay out my
XForms model.

So I found your snippet very helpful, thanks!

Sorry if I seemed impatient today, I didn't expect an instant answer of
course, but I was admittedly a bit jumpy as I needed to know I was
barking up the right tree for the project I'm working on.

cheers,
andy