XForms Titan Interview Series Upcoming - Comments?

From: Gerald Bauer <luxorxul@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:30:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-forms@w3.org

  I plan to kick off a new XForms Titan Interview
series this fall (that is, in about two weeks).

  Let me know if anyone is interested in volunteering
to get interviewed and wants to share your XForms
experience, success stories and challenges. To see
what it's all about see the interview page at the XUL
Alliance site @
http://xul.sourceforge.net/interviews.html that will
serve as a model.

  Also I invite you to suggest what XForms
celebrities/developers you want to see interviewed.
Mark Birbeck? Claus Wahlers? Joern Turner? Micah
Dubinko? Mikko Honkala? Steven Pemberton? T. V. Raman?

  Any suggestions are welcome.

  - Gerald

Gerald Bauer
Rich Client Conference (RichCon) 2005 -