Micah Dubinko launches Brain Attic, available for consulting

From: Micah Dubinko <micah@dubinko.info>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:24:31 -0700
To: www-forms@w3.org

This is a one-shot announcement to say that I'm available for
consulting, especially in the areas of web forms/XForms and XML
standards. Expect to see more of me around here. :) Contact me to get
started.

Details at http://dubinko.info/blog

Also, you might want to check out my new article on the XForms validator
I developed in conjunction with the book:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-xfvalid.html

Thanks!

.micah

--