what a great promise

From: Boudewijn Lutgerink <B.Lutgerink@betuwe.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:28:38 +0200
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
I did read about the xForms for the first time this weekend. Once that
standard is accepted I guess this will be a major breakthrough in how peole
access Inet information.
I already am dreaming of the sheer endless possibilities.

Create a form for a desktop app, add all the logic in it one need (either in
the form or -better yet- in a separate file) and then, with a relative
simple converter one can create a xForm that uses the same logic as Desktop
forms.

Keep up the good work.

Boudewijn Lutgerink