Xforms Newbie Questions

From: Bob Roswell <broswell@syssrc.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:43:48 -0500
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
1)  I have built a repeating row similar to the the purchase order
example at http://www.xformsinstitute.com/ubl/edit.html.  How would I
make the column labels show up only once?  So far, the only way I can
see is to get rid of the labels entirely and do the layout in HTML

2)  I have figured out how to control the total width of an input field
using the CSS sheet in the example.  How would I make just the input box
smaller?

Bob Roswell
System Source
338 Clubhouse Road
Hunt Valley, MD  21031
410-771-5544 ext 4336

Meet industry experts and network with peers at our technology
seminars.
http://www.syssrc.com/seminars

broswell@syssrc.com