Re: Sun Demonstates comprehensive XForms support in OpenOffice/StarOffice

From: Daniel Vogelheim <Daniel.Vogelheim@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:34:30 +0100
To: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
Cc: www-forms@w3.org, XForms@yahoogroups.com

Andrew,

AndrewWatt2001@aol.com wrote:

> Is there a public URL to allow this functionality to be tested out?

You mean a download page? Not yet. The build should show up on the
following page, once it has been completed and passed QA:
http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html

Note that the current build offered there is 1.9.m62, while the XForms
support will be only in the m63 (or later). So you still have to wait a
little.

> Apologies if someone else has asked the same question. I am way behind
> with email list reading.

:-)

Sincerely,
Daniel