RE: XSL and Xforms

From: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:20:11 -0500
To: "'Tony Tay'" <tonytay@netspace.net.au>, www-forms@w3.org

>Can xforms be used together with XSL ?

Do you mean XSLT or XSL-FO? I had some ideas about using XForms to generate
XSLT, but had a problem that, when reduced to some "alpha" and "beta"
elements, never found any answers. (See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2003Nov/0008.html for more.)
Last weekend I tried it again with the new XSmiles release but still had no
luck. Another post on the XSmiles mailing list this week got no response.

Of course, XSLT could be used to generate XForms as well, depending on your
input.

Bob