Actions in form controls

From: Jonathan Ito <jito@ksventures.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:59:07 -0800
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi,

I'm relatively new to XForms and have a question:

I have the following code fragment (basic select1 statement):

<group>
            <select1 ref="myValue">
                <label>Choose one</label>
                <item>
                   <label>Item 1</label>
                   <value>v1</value>
                </item>
                <item>
                   <label>Item 2</label>
                   <value>v2</value>
                </item>
            </select1>
<group>

How can I fire off some action as soon as the user selects a value from
the list without having to bother with some submit button.

I've tried inserting the following in the form control:

<action event="xforms-value-changed">
    <send submission="debug"/>
</action>

but this doesn't seem to be working.  I'd really appreciate any help!

Jonathan