RE: Editing XML in Forms

From: John Boyer <JBoyer@PureEdge.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:04:19 -0700
To: "Gary Stewart" <gary@deltagreen.co.uk>, <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi Gary,

FYI, editing XML in a text area is also not a requirement of XForms 1.1.

In XForms 1.0, the form must contain or link to the data using
an instance element.

In XForms 1.1, you will be able to associate XML data with a
compatible XML form so that by choosing to edit the data, you will
automatically be able to do so using the associated form.

Regards,
John Boyer