Re: Reg Transforming an XML form into XFORM

From: Gary Stewart <gary@deltagreen.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:09:52 +0100 (BST)
To: www-forms@w3.org

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Dibakar Ray wrote:

> Is there any example with XFORMS in SVG. I have downloaded Adobe SVG plugin.
> I would like to see an example of XFORMS added to a SVG file, before
> moving further.
> Regards
> Dibakar Ray

XSmiles has some demos of XForms being used with SVG (for example
http://www.xsmiles.org/demo/svg_demo/finland-xform.svg). However you won't
be able to see them on Adobe's SVG plugin since that doesn't have support
for the XForms namespace. You could give it a go in XSmiles though.

Hope this helps,

Gary