XForms Tools - What are the advantages of the paid XForms clients?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:04:53 EDT
To: XForms@yahoogroups.com, www-forms@w3.org
I think it might be useful to potential users of XForms to have information
about the advantages that paid XForms clients provide over a "simple"
browser-based XForms client?

So I invite vendors to provide a list of bullet points of functionality that
their paid product provides that free XForms clients don't.

Whether that stimulates further discussion on list depends, I guess, on the
level of interest expressed by potential users on list.

Andrew Watt
<A HREF="http://www.tfosorcim.org/blog">http://www.tfosorciM.org/blog</A> - "Reflecting on Microsoft"