How secure is XForms?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:09:13 EDT
To: www-forms@w3.org, XForms@yahoogroups.com
I would like to pose a question that I first asked many months ago, "How
secure is XForms?" I didn't find the answers given at the time totally compelling.

Particularly for potential business users of XForms it seems to me a
fundamental question.

What is the best, most complete answer that the XForms WG or XForms tool
vendors care to put forward to provide reassurance on this point?

Andrew Watt
<A HREF="http://www.tfosorcim.org/blog">http://www.tfosorciM.org/blog</A> - "Reflecting on Microsoft"