Re: XUL Alliance Site Goes Live - New XML UI Standards Body Emerging?

From: George Cao <george_cao@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:53:33 -0700
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi Gerald Bauer,

Which part of my message is smear?  I said:

"It uses the absurd notion that any ui markup in xml is called XUL."

If I may quote your definition, "XUL (XML UI Language)".   It looks even
simpler than my "oversimplification".

We XUL developers are having a hard enough time already explaining to people
what XUL is, the last thing we need is someone coming out and spreading more
confusions.  There are a lot of good XML can do to the rich ui community,
but please be careful with your terminology.

Let move this discussion back to the "xul"-talk list. OK?

Thank you,

George Cao