Re: Specifying the <submission> element

From: Rob Bull <rob.bull@blackdog.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:31:09 +0100
To: "Bob Smith" <gordongano99@yahoo.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>

I gather that the (verified) model is what is submitted, the ref merely uses
the xPath syntax to update/verify the instance data, ie the node values of
the model.

ie if you set your referenced node a/b/c to "widget", a is the top level
node and the xml that the processor would want to verify and submit would be
<a>
    <b>
        <c>widget</c>
    </b>
</a>

If this is not the case, I have seriously missed the point and would like to
know!

RR