Re: Server-side support for translation of XForms to XHTML

Irwin,

please consider our open source project 'Chiba' (chiba.sourceforge.net)
which does what you seem to need: it transforms XForms to plain HTML
(without javascript) compatible with virtually any browser using XSLT.
Moveover it's a full form-processor implemented as java web-app
(servlet-based) and largely conforms to the CR (but not supporting all
of it). By overwriting the transformations you can customize it to serve
other clients (DHTML, HTML+javascript or whatever else you may need).

Joern Turner