Re: Server-side support for translation of XForms to XHTML

From: Rob Bull <rob.bull@blackdog.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:48:29 +0100
To: "Arcana" <arcana@yetta.net>, <www-forms@w3.org>

My company has developed a component to enable IE (5.5)  to render xForms.

Haven't tested it as a server side component but see no reason why it
shouldn't work (probably through .asp). The component is part of a system
which we hope to develop commercially, but would be happy for any third
party testing to see if it can fit your requirements. It will be completed
this month.