Re: Looking into the future

From: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer <schnitz@mozquito.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:08:18 +0200
To: "Roman Huditsch" <roman.huditsch@hico.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>

> Are there any plans th release a new version of the specification in near
future?

Yes, of course, we're working on it, please be patient and expect something
to happen, until then, we can't say too much and just for now we appreciate
the community not involving us in too many things that require a WG answer,
allowing us to fully focus on our work. Discussion may of course continue
within the community in the meantime, and any feedback is indeed
appreciated, just don't expect us to respond quickly in the meanwhile. I'm
just
trying to put our silence into the right light, I'm sure there will be more
opportunities again soon for individual WG members to commit resources for
communication on this list.

Thanks,

- Sebastian