Re: [XForms] Looking into the future

roman.huditsch@hico.com writes:

> Hi there,
>
> Since there is no roadmap for the future development of the XForms
> specification available publically, I would like to ask you about the
> actual working status. Are there any plans th release a new version of the
> specification in near future?
> Thank you for the information.
>
> wbr,
> Roman

Roman,

The situation as I understand it is that the new Charter is "publicly
available" but the problem is that trying to access the Charter at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Group/2003/xforms-wg-charter.html
results in a demand for W3C Member login.

It is a little Kafkaesque (or do I mean Orwellian?) to have a "publicly
available" Charter that can't be publicly accessed.

If the W3C Web master can't correct this expeditiously I, for one, would be
glad if a W3C member took pity on me and emailed me a copy of the relevant
"publicly available" page.

Andrew Watt