RE: XForms - Suspend and resume

From: Mark Birbeck <Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:56:23 -0000
To: "'AndrewWatt2001@aol.com'" <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org

Hi Andrew,

> Can anyone provide a short piece of working code to
> show how that is done?

One of our samples does just that, on the FormsPlayer site:

	http://www.FormsPlayer.com/

> Which implementations provide that functionality in
> their current versions?

I would say 'all', since I don't think there are any additions needed to the
spec to do this. It can all be done with the current feature set. In our
sample we simply have a 'load from saved' button.

Regards,

Mark Birbeck