Wizards in XForms

From: Chaudhuri, Hiran (Software AG) <g.s31d05b@lfstad.bayern.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:53:46 +0200
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi there.

As I need to create some forms that need flexible use, I had a look at
XForms and am missing one feature (at least, it's not mentioned in the
XForms WD): Wizards.

I have searched the mailing list archives for that topic, only to find
others have asked about it, but there has not been a definitive answer.

So how are you supposed to build a Wizard? Shall all wizard pages reside in
one XForm document? Then how do you mark it as being a wizard? Which is the
start page, and how do you switch to subsequent pages? How do you ensure all
the pages operate with the same instance data?

Hiran