Wizards in XForms

there are many aspects (wands:-) to a wizard.

For a multi-page wizard --use <switch>

For re-usable ui componentry we had defComponent and component in
earlier versions which we dropped in view of getting 1.0 done,
and also because the defComponent mechanism we invented looked
remarkably like xslt templates.

--
Best Regards,
--raman