Re: type of instance data

From: Jérôme Nègre <jerome.negre@e-xmlmedia.fr>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:45:08 +0100
To: "Micah Dubinko" <MDubinko@cardiff.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>
Well, that's a bit strange: the instance data must behave like a standalone
document (for instance the scope of id() is limited), but it can have
several root elements (/a and /b).

Doesn't this mean that a DOM implementation is just impossible? AFAIK, a DOM
document must have only one child.

Regards,
Jérôme