From: Justin MacCarthy [mailto:macarthy@iol.ie]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 2:44 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: xforms@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: XForms Usefulness

Just to add to this Mozilla has slatted XFORM support in version 1.2 As
for IE, one thing that always has annoyed me is the complete lack of a
roadmap for future enhancements.And of course IE on the Mac is another
issue. Of course it would perfectly possible to create
axtiveX/Applet/flash that can render the Xform in the client.

Justin

	-----