From: duke [mailto:mclay@aon.at]
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 9:20 AM
To: 'Micah Dubinko'
Subject: RE: Evaluation Context of actions?

Hi!

First thank you very much for your reply and answer of my question.

Could you please help me once more and give me a short answer (simple
yes/no) of the following question:

When triggering a submit (WITH replace='instance'), is the whole
instance data replaced or only the instance data bound to the submitInfo
(through ref or bind)

michael