RE: Evaluation Context of actions?

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:54:31 -0700
To: "'duke'" <mclay@aon.at>
Cc: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hello,

Getting me to answer questions by private email can be hit-or-miss. :-)
Please send XForms questions to www-forms@w3.org (and send an initial
message with the subject "subscribe" if you haven't already)

Short answer: One instance (corresponding to one <xforms:instance>) is
replaced with replace="instance".

Thanks,

.micah