Re: xforms in xhtml, styled using xsl?

From: Dagfinn Reiersøl <dagfinn.reiersol@opoint.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:49:36 +0200
To: Roger Perttu <roger.perttu@easit.se>, "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

The Chiba project (http://chiba.sourceforge.net/) has some XSL templates that
process XForms. I've downloaded it, but haven't tried to use it or study it
more closely.

I'm no XSLT guru, but it seems to me that the basic problem with simply using
XSLT is placing the values from the Xforms instance corectly in the HTML
code. It seems to me a general solution would require the ability to generate
and evaluate XPath expressions dynamically. Limiting yourself a "flat"
instance bypasses this problem.