SVG/XForms Profile - Status?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 03:01:20 EDT
To: www-forms@w3.org, www-svg@w3.org
CC: SVG-Developers@yahoogroups.com, XForms@yahoogroups.com

I was wondering if anyone is in a position to say what the status of a
possible XForms/SVG Profile currently is.

One reason I ask is that XForms has just entered a "pre-Candidate
Recommendation general tidy up" (my term) phase - see
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020821/

With SVG 1.1 currently at CR stage - see
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/CR-SVG11-20020430/, it seems practical to consider
the synergy of XForms and SVG and whether and how an SVG/XForms Profile
should be developed.

I have had a look for any sign of public W3C documents relating to such a
profile but failed to find any so far.

Andrew Watt