Re: HTTP Authentication Integration

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:33:13 -0700
To: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>
Cc: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>

Bjoern,

We have added a re-examination of authentication support to the XForms
future features list.
Please see http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/HTTP_Authentication
We invite you to continue to participate in helping form this
requirement for XForms 2.0.
Please see http://www.w3.org/2006/11/forms-charter.html Section 3.3
Milestones.

Thank you,