RE: Comments on pre-CR draft

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@pahv.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:47:28 -0700
To: 'François Yergeau' <francois@yergeau.com>, "'www-forms-editor@w3.org'" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Thank you.  Please pardon my French.  We wanted to provide an
Internationalized example, but our French-speaking committee members were
not available near the deadline.

The example itelf may change somewhat by the next draft, so I cannot
guarantee that this exact example (and hence your corrections) will be used,
but we will produce correct examples for the CR draft.

Is that OK?

Thank you,