Re: All Last Call commenters: please examine the new XForms Working D raft

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:18:45 -0400
To: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

One of my working group members just brought to my
attention the Xforms last call draft. I don't think I ever
got email about it, although its certainly possible that
I got the mail and overlooked it. In any case, I'm trying
to determine what action Xforms took in response
to the P3P groups's comments (62). I see you listed
this issue as resolved but NR. Can you please
give me a pointer to the message that you sent us
that we failed to repond to within two weeks?

I also see that you are closing your current round
of comments on September 4. I will try to have my
working group review the changes you made in
response to our comments by then, but considering
that many people are on vacation this week, that
may not be possible. Our next conference call
is September 10, and I will give you a response
after that call if I am unable to give you one sooner.

Thanks!

Lorrie