Comments on the new event model

From: Jérôme Nègre <jerome.negre@e-xmlmedia.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:26:24 +0200
To: "www-forms-editor@w3.org" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Hi,

I have a few remarks about the events in the latest draft:

* I think the last sentence of chapter 4.2.4 should be:
"The processor traverses the containing document, and for each form
control *bound to this model*, dispatches a
xforms-form-control-initialize event to the form control."

* The behaviour of the xforms-submit-done event described in chapter
11.1, point 5, first bullet, is rather strange to me: the entire
document is replaced with a new one, and then an event
xforms-submit-done is dispatched to a node of the *old* document, that
is to say a node that doesn't exist any more, does it?

Regards,
Jérôme