RE: Fonts WG Charter feedback

Where do I state or imply that was insulting vs. we're wading so deep in assumptions we can't get anything straight anymore  ?
Having my honesty gratuitously questioned is, however, potentially insulting. I think my original message made it quite clear which part of your language was questionable:

" ...Flatly asserting dishonesty is cheap, which probably explains why it's ineffective."

But then you're the honest debater so you knew that, right ?