RE: the discussion is over, resistance time

From: Thomas Lord <lord@emf.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:40:14 -0700
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Cc: Gustavo Ferreira <gustavo.ferreira@hipertipo.net>, "www-font@w3.org" <www-font@w3.org>
On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 00:23 +0000, Sylvain Galineau wrote:

> The needless non-feature on offer is the same your own proposal aims for.

As with Chris, I must ask, are you an
honest debater, ma'am?

That kind of statement simply does not follow
from any of the preceding conversation.  I have
difficulty forming any generous interpretation
of how you arrived at that.

For decades I have heard my older industry peers
tell tales of Microsoft's thuggery in matters such
as this and until TODAY I was highly skeptical.

I thought they were exaggerating.  Do you mean
to prove me wrong?

-t