RE: Fonts WG Charter feedback

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:37:10 -0400
To: "Thomas Lord" <lord@emf.net>, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Cc: "Sylvain Galineau" <sylvaing@microsoft.com>, <www-font@w3.org>
I want to say that I absolutely support with both hands what Thomas has proposed.
I also think there is also a way to merge this and Jonathan's proposal so that we would get "wrapped(compressed(X))", which is both useful as a generic wrapper format and provides real tangible benefits for both authors and users.

Thank you, Thomas!

Cheers,
Vladimir