RE: Fonts WG Charter feedback

I want to say that I absolutely support with both hands what Thomas has proposed.
I also think there is also a way to merge this and Jonathan's proposal so that we would get "wrapped(compressed(X))", which is both useful as a generic wrapper format and provides real tangible benefits for both authors and users.

Thank you, Thomas!

Cheers,
Vladimir