Re: Try Unsubscribing--You Can't

From: Rob Wood <rwood@hypergold.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 14:08:46 -0800
To: Paul Ferguson <pgreen@organic.com>
CC: www-font@w3.org
Paul Ferguson wrote:

"It is possible that you are on another mailing list that is sending you
the www-font messages. If you're on an internal mailing list where you
work, for instance, and someone subscribed that list to the www-font
list,
you may be getting it indirectly, in which case unsubscribing yourself
will not get you off the list."

Thanks for the helpful info, but I just received a message saying that I
have been removed from the list. Why?  Because I posted my difficulties
to the list. Sorry I had to burden you all with my problems, but as you
can see, it worked.
--
Rob Wood
HyperGold Web Services