Re: What the hell is going on here?

Someone (or thing) subscribed me to this list.  I did not receive the
FAQ or whatever on this list, but instead began receiving random
messages.  I don't really mind being on the list as interesting
discussions do take place here, but is always nice to know how one came
to be on a particular list...

Vivek