Re: Try Unsubscribing--You Can't

From: Rob Wood <rwood@hypergold.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 11:17:12 -0800
To: www-font@w3.org
Hakon Lie wrote:

"Please remain calm. Our automated list manager works very well.
Sometimes there are problems due to:

 - you being subscribed under another name/address -- this was the case
   for the first among the two recent messages."

Well, after receiving a message that informed me of this, I responded
with an unsubscribe e-mail with my unaliased e-mail address, and today
received an automated response informing me that your software could not
find my name on your list.

I am very calm.  I simply want off this list.

--
Rob Wood (rwood@hooked.net,rwood@hypergold.com)
HyperGold Web Services