WWW4MAIL MIGHT REQUIRE A WEB BROWSER (Re: Need Help..Urgently.)

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, MUHAMMED FAISAL ALI wrote:

> Sir,
> I got the file which I wanted using the following command:
> GETSIZE 300
> http://www.cnn.com/
> But I could not open the file. Please advise me how to open it.
> E-mail: paki@zajil.net
> "Always seeking for more knowledge"

Dear,
Please note that the file would be sent you as a html attachment. This
means you will need a web browser to view the file. If you prefer a text
version of a web page, try the SEND command.

For more details, please read the www4mail help document.

NOTE That the command GETSIZE 300 is not valid, it would be ignored, the
minimum value for a GETSIZE command is 1024.

Thanks
Clement