WWW4MAIL & Signatures --- was signature (ok) ?

On Sat, 26 Dec 1998, Raymond Tau wrote:

> Sorry for disturbing. However, I've got some question using www4mail.
> Since my e-mail program will add a signature to all the messages, I'm
> wondering if it will interfere with the www4mail program. If it is, are
> there any way to work around it besides removing the singature?
> File Supporter of
> Personal Feeling.... Net (Virtual ISP)
> Dial Up Lines : 26433437/26440540

The www4mail servers would ignore all lines of your signature as long as
all URLs are at least 10 characters into the line or prefixed with
something example:

For plain e-mail messages
only the first 5 lines of the message are
processed, thus usually processing of signatures is off by default.

For requests generated from a web browser
All lines that do not contain a URL are ignored.
Lines in the signature that contain a URL should be prefixed by something
that is not a www4mail command.

Thanks
Clement