Re: Deep command?

Dear Clemente,
www4mail does not support a deep command as such, it tries to interface
between your browser and the web by e-mail, so you can dig into a web site
as deep as you like. Each level is one e-mail. At any of the levels, you
can request for as many documents as you like (via one e-mail), only if
you perform your request from a web browser interface.

Thanks
Clement Onime