RE: ReSpec BiblioDB Entry for DOM Level 4 Events

I believe this is the file actually: https://github.com/darobin/respec/blob/develop/bibref/biblio.js

I've submitted a pull request: https://github.com/darobin/respec/pull/119

>> I thought we agreed long ago to call this the UI Events specification?
>> DOM Events is confusing with http://dom.spec.whatwg.org/#events

> I agree with Anne about the name (or maybe just "Interaction Events"). I've been confused a few times when I've Googled for DOM4 and this document comes up 3rd in the search results:
>
> http://html5labs.interoperabilitybridges.com/dom4events/

> (it's labelled as a W3C Editor's draft, but should really be labelled as Unofficial until published… or has it been published?)

It's published as an Editor's Draft by the Web Apps WG under the name "DOM 4 Events."
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/d4e/raw-file/tip/source_respec.htm

I'm happy to submit another pull request for Biblio again if a name change occurs. But for now, my pull request includes the name as it is currently published.