Re: Functions that Implement the EventListener Interface (DOM Level 3 Events)

From: Rob Brackett <rbrackett@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:44:12 -0700
To: www-dom@w3.org
I wanted to follow up on this, since there haven't been any responses this week. Does anybody have any feedback on whether the issue of how ECMAScript functions that also have a handleEvent property behave as event listeners is an issue worth addressing? I definitely think it is a legitimate point of confusion for authors and deserves some discussion, especially since DOM Level 3 Events is closing down.

-Rob