Fwd: A super rough draft for composition events

From: Daniel Danilatos <daniel@danilatos.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:52:25 +1000
To: www-dom@w3.org
Cc: Hironori Bono <hbono@chromium.org>, Masayuki Nakano <mnakano@mozilla-japan.org>
Hi guys,

Here is the draft proposal for composition events from Bono san. They are
very similar to firefox's implementation, I believe.

Dan

This is the super-draft that proposes IME events. This draft is just
copied texts from the DOM event spec (*1), (*2) and added IME events.
So, it is better to read them as well as this document.

(*1) <http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/events.html>
(*2) <http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/keyset.html>

Please feel free to give me your comments.

Regards,

Hironori Bono