Re: Fwd: A super rough draft for composition events

From: Masayuki Nakano <masayuki@d-toybox.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:13:55 +0900
To: Daniel Danilatos <daniel@danilatos.com>
CC: www-dom@w3.org, Hironori Bono <hbono@chromium.org>, Masayuki Nakano <mnakano@mozilla-japan.org>
Hi, Bono-san, thank you for your work.

The document looks great for me.

I have additional information, some Chinese IMEs only puts the
composition string to their own "Reading Window" (see
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/handson/user/ime_paper.mspx#ELH ),
i.e., we cannot get the actual composition string from some IMEs (Note
that I don't say that all Chinese IMEs which use the Reading Window
don't give the actual composition string to us). At that time, we'll
send the empty string by the new events...

Masayuki Nakano <masayuki@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.