Re: Fwd: A super rough draft for composition events

From: Masayuki Nakano <masayuki@d-toybox.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:13:55 +0900
To: Daniel Danilatos <daniel@danilatos.com>
CC: www-dom@w3.org, Hironori Bono <hbono@chromium.org>, Masayuki Nakano <mnakano@mozilla-japan.org>
Hi, Bono-san, thank you for your work.

The document looks great for me.

I have additional information, some Chinese IMEs only puts the
composition string to their own "Reading Window" (see
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/handson/user/ime_paper.mspx#ELH ),
i.e., we cannot get the actual composition string from some IMEs (Note
that I don't say that all Chinese IMEs which use the Reading Window
don't give the actual composition string to us). At that time, we'll
send the empty string by the new events...

--
Masayuki Nakano <masayuki@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.