Regarding use of isEqualNode() method of Interface Node

From: sameer kulkarni <sam_geometric@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:23:58 +0100 (BST)
To: www-dom@w3.org
          I want to use isEqualNode() method of Interface Node.
  This method is not included in DOM Level 2, and is added in DOM Level 3. I am getting the exception as below:
  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node.isEqualNode(Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;
  So please let me know,  how can I check DOM level on my machine? Or if you have any alternative to use the same method, please let me know.

 Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.