Re: "LSSerializer.writeToString - what encoding declaration?"

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:41:19 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org

>is there simply not much traffic (I really did not expect that!)

Traffic on this list tends to be episodic. Someone will bring up a specific
question about the working draft our about something particularly fuzzy in
a past recommendation, it'll get batted around for a few days, and then die
out again once the Working Group understands the question and has either
answered it or has decided they need time to think about it. How much is
happening thus depends on how badly people are confused, or how strongly
they disagree with a detail of a published draft.

The DOM working group's internal mailing lists are much more active, of
course.

Joe Kesselman, IBM Next-Generation Web Technologies: XML, XSL and more.
"The world changed profoundly and unpredictably the day Tim Berners Lee
got bitten by a radioactive spider." -- Rafe Culpin, in r.m.filk