'Re: "LSSerializer.writeToString - what encoding declaration?'

From: Kasimier Buchcik <kbuchcik@4commerce.de>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:25:57 +0100
To: <www-dom@w3.org>

Hi,

on 2/2/2004 3:41 PM Joseph Kesselman wrote:

> Traffic on this list tends to be episodic.

Hmm, a pity.

 > Someone will bring up a specific
> question about the working draft our about something particularly fuzzy in
> a past recommendation, it'll get batted around for a few days, and then die
> out again once the Working Group understands the question and has either
> answered it or has decided they need time to think about it. How much is
> happening thus depends on how badly people are confused, or how strongly
> they disagree with a detail of a published draft.

I see. And I have an uneasy feeling that my question will likely not be
answered; so I should set up a bot to resend it once a week.

> The DOM working group's internal mailing lists are much more active, of
> course.

Well, for the sake of the DOM: I hope that!

At least I thank you for showing me that there does exist *some* DOM
activity; It started to feel like a ghost town.

Thanks and regards,

Kasimier Buchcik