Re: i18n reviews of DOM 3 Core and Load&Save

Martin Duerst wrote:
[...]
>> LS5 was dealt with and the spec was updated accordingly last week (or
>> the week before), but due to a cut n' paste error in the issues list,
>> I forgot to reply to the mailing list with the resolution of that issue.
>>
>> Reply now at:
>>
>>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2003JulSep/0236.html
>>
>> Sorry for that oversight.
>

> Would it be possible to send the actual answer, in particular
> if it is really short:

Sure, the definition of what happens when xml-declaration is set to true
is now as follows:

[[
         If a Document, Element, or Entity node is serialized, the
         XML declaration, or text declaration, should be included.
         The version (Document.xmlVersion if the document is a
         Level 3 document and the version is non-null, otherwise
         use the value "1.0"), and the output encoding (see
         LSSerializer.write for details on how to find the output
         encoding) is specified in the serialized XML declaration.
]]

--
jst