Re: DOMConfiguration error type

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 08 May 2003 13:12:12 -0400
To: Gareth Reakes <gareth@decisionsoft.com>
Cc: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 09:44, Gareth Reakes wrote:
> Hi,
> 	The level 3 core specifies DOMError.relatedData for
> DOMConfiguration, but I cannot see where DOMError.Type is specified.
> Could someone enlighten me?

How about
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-DOM-Level-3-Core-20030226/core.html#ERROR-DOMError-type

The current drafts define a few (or not none at all) error types. While
we don't intend to go into the issue of creating an XML error catalog,
every time the specs says something like "if you are in this situation,
it will produce a DOMError" we should try to define the error type
associated with it imho.

Philippe