Re: DOMConfiguration error type

Hi,
	thanks for your reply. I agree with your opinion regarding
errors. At the URL you give it states

"Users should refer to the specification of the error in order to find its
DOMString type and relatedData definitions if any."

DOMConfiguration specifies the relatedData, but not the type. Does this
mean I can just make it up? Or should I leave it blank?

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com