Node.getAttributes and 2 typos

From: Allen, Michael B (RSCH) <Michael_B_Allen@ml.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:30:07 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
Regarding the Core L1 recommendation:

The third paragraph of the Interface Element section reads:

"Elements may have attributes associated with them; since the Element interface
inherits from Node, the generic Node interface method getAttributes may be used
to retrieve the set of all attributes for an element."

I don't believe there is a getAttributes method in the Node interface.

As long as I'm being anal, here are two typos:

The second paragraph of Interface Document reads:

    "...The Node objects created have a ownerDocument attribute..."

I believe that should read "...an ownerDocuement..."?

From Interface Node, Method replaceChild, Exception
HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR reads:

    "...of the newChild node, or it the node to put in is one of this node's ancestors."

I believe this should read "...or if the node..."?

I'm desperately trying to dig up relavent reasons to post before I bombard you with
my OT implementation questions :~P

Mike